Monday, October 20, 2008

Drive - Silent Hill 2 Mobile


Our review is quite simple...Game at your own risk!The silent hill franchise has come pretty far, I wish the mobile version had influenced it a little more. But I don't like the mobile direction...It holds your mobilized attentions for about 10hr's without walkthough's..5 min. with a good one .It is a occult based in it's theme , and you'll "have " to analize the games statement wether you want to or not


Note: For a feel of what I'm ref'ing to in this game (read below)........
A demonic joke left in the game is found with a burning body, whom is holding a "note pad" as an item for you..





E.g. burning the idea of happiness into the "mind "(German mainly ref. to the mind, as mind and body are one in the same) . Further more he seems to have thought to much (as in god) or to little (as in the devil, or child) of him self and forth his life down to it's very soul (Fire = Living also the dead).The note pad representing Eden...



The whole thing is quite humorous if you view it properly..As for the full review. it works like this.
I don't feel the game highlight's the bad guy enough... I think their trying to get too cinematic rather than offer game play.. I found my self practicing a few occult rituals, characters I didn't give a fig about.. Enemies that seemed to hold more use to the narration than the combat part of the game...I am little confused on whom the bad guy was..
Happy that I had found (d'loaded) a good book though...




The story goes to far away from the fist PS 1 venture for me but the whole franchise has soo....


It covers the topics of God, Man, Abortion, Death,Cruelty,Cultism, Seclusion's,Rape, Apocalypse...




Suggested yeah , if your an "ADULT" !!! Other wise don't go near it...


Price about $7 via mobile D'load...





There's a "package that comes with my walk through" to celebrate my production...


The release date will be announced here ?


No comments:

__________________________________________

Mippin Blog

Vandalism