Friday, February 15, 2008

Christ Sakes Not Halal - The Best Stuff.....?



A suggestion is now to be made to all of my readers out there.....Assuming you're like me and don't have time to get sick this winter I 've perhaps found the perfect cure for you....


eh-hmm- Snapple ?!

Yep, you're reading correctly...


Snapple has recenlty realesed a few new flovors over the past couple of month's.

Goji Punch bieng one of them... (photo of lable above). It boost "immunity" (cold, flu, allergies,ect.) & it work's . I've honestly never seen anything like it ....It is amazing, it taste great, cute bottle design, it has nothing going wrong for it ....,except it's hard to find. I to this this day, can only find 2 stores that carry it (pathmark being one).


It is more than worth the search.

Price : 1.50

Sug. Taste great with anything breakfast, lunch, dinner , snack, sip, liquid diet, wonderful...


Note: I'd love to hear from anyone whom know's where alse it can be puchased...

No comments:

__________________________________________

Mippin Blog

Vandalism